1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors Armellini Express may collect or track;
- the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Armellini Express via e-mail, and
- information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms, surveys, e-mail, and other online avenues (including, without limitation, demographic and personal profile data). Armellini Express also may collect or track
- the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of client computer, files downloaded, search engine used, operating system, and type of Web browser of visitors to the Site, and
- aggregate and user-specific information regarding which pages Site visitors access. Armellini Express may place Internet "cookies" on visitors' hard drives. Internet cookies save data about individual visitors, such as the visitor's name, password, user-name, shopping cart, screen preferences, and the pages of a site viewed by the visitor. When the visitor revisits the Site, Armellini Express may recognize the visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the visitor's experience accordingly. Visitors may decline Internet cookies, if any, by using the appropriate feature of their Web client software, if available. Armellini Express also may use Web bugs to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site. A Web "bug" is a file object, which can be a graphic image such as a transparent one-pixel-by-one-pixel graphics file, which is placed on a Web page or in an e-mail message to monitor user activity. A Web bug can gather, for example, the IP address of your computer, the time the Web page was viewed, and the type of browser used.
2. Use of Personal Data Collected Personal data collected by Armellini Express may be used by Armellini Express for many reasons,
for example, for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users' behavior, for product development, for content improvement, for fulfillment of a requested transaction or record keeping, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Aggregate visitor data may be used for internal purposes, and individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to Armellini Express may be added to Authentic Racing Collectable's databases and used for future calls, mailings, and other communications regarding Site updates, new products and services, and upcoming events. Armellini Express also may use Site visitor data to contact the Site visitors regarding account status and changes to the subscriber agreement, privacy statement, and any other policies or agreements relevant to Site visitors.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties Aggregate visitor data may be provided to marketing firms and other organizations providing marketing and/or marketing support services to Armellini Express.
Identifiable or non-identifiable data may be disclosed or distributed (1) to another party with which Armellini Express enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or (2) to a third party (a) pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, (b) in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or (c) if determined by Armellini Express in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of Armellini Express or any other person or entity. Identifiable and non-identifiable visitor information and data which visitors provide to Armellini Express also may be provided to third parties that provide products, information, or services which Armellini Express believes that visitors may be interested in directly or indirectly purchasing or obtaining.
While Armellini Express may undertake efforts to see that any third party to or with which Armellini Express shares, rents, sells, or otherwise discloses personal data is under a contractual obligation to use the personal data solely for the purposes for which the data was disclosed, Armellini Express is not responsible for their conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices and Armellini Express will not be liable therefore. This Site may contain links to other World Wide Web sites. Armellini Express is not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites, advertisers, or third parties, or for the content of such sites or advertisements. It is possible that these links, themselves, may be used by third parties or others to collect personal or other information about Site visitors. It is solely the visitors' obligation to review and understand the privacy practices and policies of these other Web sites and of these advertisers and third parties.
4. Security Measures Armellini Express has implemented numerous security features designed to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information.
Please be advised, however, that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Armellini Express via this Site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Armellini Express is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. Instead of communicating with Armellini Express via e-mail or the Internet, visitors can contact Armellini Express by phone number set forth at the beginning of this Statement.
5. Opt-Out Right Except as necessary for Armellini Express to provide the services, information, or products requested by a visitor,
the visitor may opt out of having his or her personally identifiable information, which has been voluntarily provided to Armellini Express through an online form, registration form, survey, or other similar mechanism, prospectively retained by Armellini Express, used by Armellini Express for secondary purposes, or disclosed by Armellini Express to third parties by contacting Armellini Express via telephone at the number set out above.
Once Armellini Express has implemented the visitor's request, Armellini Express will prospectively cease retaining, using for secondary purposes, or disclosing to third parties the personally identifiable information identified by the visitor in his or her request, to the extent directed in the request. (This does not apply to collection of the type of Web browser of the visitor to the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the above description.)
6. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data Upon a visitor's request via phone or through the Internet,
Armellini Express will provide to the visitor a summary of any personally identifiable information retained by Armellini Express regarding the visitor, which information has been voluntarily provided to Armellini Express through an online form, registration form, survey, or other similar mechanism. A visitor may modify, correct, change or update their personally identifiable information by contacting Armellini Express via telephone or through the Internet at the numbers or addresses above.
7. Right to Change Privacy Statement Armellini Express may change this Privacy Statement at any time.
Notice of any new or revised Privacy Statement, as well as the location of the new or revised statement, will be posted on the Site for at least 60 days after the change. It is the obligation of users visiting the Site before the change to learn of changes to the Privacy Statement since their last visit. Any change to this Privacy Statement shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made. This Privacy Statement is effective Jan 25, 2010.
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
Automatic Collection of Information
We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
To access the table of personal data collected and purposes for which they are used, please contact us at email@example.com.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
We do not take specific steps to protect the privacy of children who disclose their personal data to us.
We do not provide information about our personal data practices in relation to children on our home page, or at those sites on our Web site where we collect personal data.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organizations.
Confidentiality / Security
We do not give visitors to our Web site the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
improper use or disclosure
unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You can ask us, by: sending an email ( Armellini@ymail.com ) whether we are keeping personal data about you.
Upon request, which you can indicate by sending an email ( Armellini@ymail.com )
We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, within a week. - although we may before require proof of your identity -. We will provide the information without any charge.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data erased.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide our visitors with a copy of their personal data, but will give reasons for our refusal.
We do, however, allow you to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
There are no national laws or self-regulatory schemes applicable to our web site or organization.
There are no global or regional regulatory or self-regulatory schemes applicable to our web site or organization.
We do not provide our visitors with a contact point for privacy concerns or enquiries.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your concern:
- you may wish to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.